Achieve your goals by developing new skills and making new habits this semester. Here are some of the ways Libraries and Learning Services can help.
- Learn how to book a PC, borrow a laptop or save files to access from home – book for a Uni IT Essentials workshop or take a look at the IT Essentials web pages.
- Take better notes in class – work through the online Note-taking resource at your own pace.
- Manage all the readings for your courses more efficiently – try the Reading effectively resource or book for a workshop.
- Meet employers and understand what capabilities they are looking for – Check out the news, workshops and employer events of Career Development and Employability Services (CDES).
- Increase your confidence speaking English – visit ELE, use their online resources and book a place in a Let’s Talk language learning group.
- Become familiar with referencing – take a look at the Referencing: The basics resource or book for a workshop.
- Find information to help with assignments – check out the subject guides or contact your Subject Librarian.