Want to network with a range of employers from a number of exciting industries? Recruitment season is in full swing and organisations are looking to hire students just like you. Whichever year you’re in, or faculty you’re from, Career Development and Employability Services (CDES) has something lined up for you.
Consulting firms, banks, advertising agencies, tech companies, engineering organisations…we have a bit of everything.
What’s coming up
- CDES Business Career Expo (1 March)
- CDES Law Career Expo (12 March)
- CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Career Expo (17 and 18 April)
How to prepare
You want to make a great impression when meeting prospective employers, and that means doing a bit of research beforehand to prepare. Try:
- Our online modules and workshops which can help you stand out and impress employers. They cover topics including CVs and cover letters, networking, your career direction, job interview skills, LinkedIn, the job search process and much more.
- Popping into the daily ‘CV drop-ins’ where no appointments are necessary.
- A one-on-one appointment with one of our Career Development Consultants for more in-depth discussions.
Log in to your personal career portal MyCDES to see our schedule of workshops and appointments, and make a booking. To view our online modules on CVs and video interviews, visit the ‘Resources’ section.
We look forward to seeing you!
Career Development and Employability Services