- Enter your favourite database or e-journal title into the Search Everything box. They will be found with this search.
Change the Search Everything drop-down
- Select Databases or Journals. Search results are focused on one search scope only rather than ‘everything’.
- Use the More option to open the complete list of all library tools and collections.
Use the Or go to drop-down box
- This takes you directly to popular options such as the Catalogue, Databases or E-journals.
Further website content
- Use the top menu to explore content by key areas.
- All website content can also be discovered using Search Everything, including looking for staff contacts.
Sheryl Baster, Web Manager, Libraries and Learning Services