With Semester Two underway, it’s time to develop new skills and make new habits to achieve your goals.
Here are some of the ways Libraries and Learning Services can help you.
- Find out how to print, book a PC, borrow a laptop or save files to access from home – take a look at the IT essentials web pages.
- Take better notes in class – work through the online Note-taking resource at your own pace.
- Step up your time management skills and stay on top of your workload – our Time management resource shows you how.
- Discover ways to manage your course readings – try the Reading effectively resource.
- Improve your academic writing by learning about university writing culture and the key skills you need – explore write@uni.
- Grow your confidence with referencing – take a look at the Referencing: The basics
- Find information to help with assignments – start with our subject guides.
- Meet employers and understand what capabilities they are looking for – check out the news, workshops and employer events of Career Development and Employability Services (CDES).
- Increase your confidence speaking English – book a place in a Let’s Talk language learning group provided by English Language Enrichment.
- Māori and Pacific students – learn how Te Fale Pouāwhina can support you to develop your academic skills.
- Students with invisible or learning disabilities – discover the Inclusive Learning team.