You can request books and collect them at any University of Auckland library from Monday 18 May.
Just sign in to the Catalogue, find the book that you need, and request it for pickup at the library of your choice.
All our libraries will be operating as collection points only from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
You will need to bring your Campus Card to collect your request. Please only come when you have received email confirmation that your item is available to collect.
Borrowing and requesting during Alert Level 2
- All libraries operating as collection points only.
- You can borrow up to 100 books.
- No fines will be incurred during this period.
- Our return slots are open again, so you can return books if you want to.
- After-hours returns are not possible at Tai Tonga in South Auckland or the Philson Library in Grafton.
- You can’t borrow short loan material, but we can digitise parts of it for you.
- Requests for items already on loan (recalls) will be available again. Existing recall requests are being cleared so you will need to place new ones from Monday 18 May.
- If you have any questions, Ask us.
Study spaces open under Alert Level 2
Study spaces are available on every University of Auckland campus if your home environment is not suitable.
You can pick up your new Campus Card or AT HOP sticker from the General Library
If you need a new Campus Card or AT HOP sticker, please submit a request through our online form. An adviser from AskAuckland Central will be in touch with you once your card or sticker is ready for collection from the General Library.