Get help online
Whether you’re starting out on your assessment and struggling to find information, or nearing the end and having difficulty with referencing, we’ve got online resources to help you.
Searching for information
- Start with your course reading list. You will find key material your lecturers expect you to read, understand and draw on for your assessments. Find your course reading list.
- To find relevant books and academic articles on your topic, use the Catalogue.
- Extend your search further by discovering key databases and journals related to your topic in our subject guides.
Reading and writing
- Find out how to read effectively.
- Learn more about writing effectively.
- If you think your English is holding you back from developing your reading and writing skills further, enrol online for a language advice drop-in session or Writing in English workshop.
Preparing for a test?
- Find study techniques and tips on answering different question types under exams and tests.