Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash
Here are all the ways Libraries and Learning Services are here to help with your study and research during Covid-19 Alert Level 3.
If you have any questions, Ask us.
Career Development and Employment Services (CDES)
The CDES team are working hard to support your career development with online career advice and workshops, and to connect you to future employers.
- Career development appointments and drop-ins
- Workshops to help you build your career
- Online resources to prepare you for the world of work
Client Services are here to help with general enquiries, and to connect you with our specialist teams.
- Renewing book loans and waiving fines
- Supporting your IT needs
- Connecting you with functional experts
- Support for access issues
Collection Development and Access
Collection Development and Access provide access to the resources that you need for online study and research.
- Access to online resources (e-books, e-journals, online databases)
- Buying online versions of print material if available
- Requesting online material from other libraries via our interlibrary loan service
The Copyright Officer is available for copyright advice and support for study, research and publication during the campus closure.
- Copyright advice
Cultural Collections has four research-level repositories housing rare and unique material spanning the arts, humanities and sciences. We cannot access the physical objects during the campus closure, but many of them have already been digitised. Search our catalogues for what you need, and our friendly team will be able to answer your questions.
Learning and Teaching Development
Learning and Teaching Development have a range of study skills content and workshops available online and can help you with your assessments through one-on-one consultations.
- Online study skills content, workshops and assessment help
- Support for students with invisible learning disabilities
- Support for Māori and Pacific learners
- Support with English language development
The Research Services team are available for one-to-one consultations on information resources and finding literature, research data management, open access, scholarly publishing and any other related topics.
- Research support
- Online doctoral skills workshops
These workshops are available to all postgraduate students.