The Kate Edger Information Commons and Tai Tokerau Library (Whangārei) are open. All other information commons and libraries are currently closed.
Limited study space at the Kate Edger Information Commons
Limited study spaces are available at the Kate Edger Information Commons, open daily from 9am-9pm. You can use this service if your home environment is not conducive to study or if you do not have the resources you need to study from home.
Click and collect
The good news is our popular click and collect service is returning. You can request books held at any of our libraries and collect them from the General Library or Tai Tokerau Library (Whangārei) from Tuesday 18 August. Please be patient while we work through our backlog of requests.
Collecting your requests
- We will email you when your item is available to collect.
- The collection point for all requests in Auckland is the General Library, which is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Bring your Campus Card to collect your request.
- While on campus, wear a face mask and maintain physical distancing.
- Please register your attendance using the University’s attendance recording app: Check-IN.
- We recommend you also use the Government’s NZ COVID Tracer app to keep a personal track of your movements.
Details about borrowing and requesting
- You can request items from all campuses.
- You can borrow up to 100 books.
- No fines will be incurred during this period.
- Digitisation of parts of books or journal articles can be requested. Find out how to do this.
- You can access short loan items through digitisation.
- Requests for items already on loan (recalls) are not available.
- If you need to remain isolated for health reasons, we can courier books to you.
Don’t return your books
Please don’t return any books that you currently have on loan. You won’t have to pay any fines caused by the lockdown.
If you have any questions, Ask us.