You can start borrowing from the University of Auckland library once you have your Campus Card.
Our collections include an extensive range of books, journals, magazines, archives, television and movies. You can request items to click and collect, and if we don’t have what you’re looking for one of our team will track it down for you wherever it is in the world.
There’s a lot more to the library than just books. Here are some of the services and resources that you can access through your library, Te Tumu Herenga:
Let us support you to succeed at university
- Develop your research and study skills online
- Enrol in workshops to develop your study skills
- Find information to help with your assessments
- Book a PC, borrow a laptop or save files to access from home
Find your community
- Increase your confidence speaking English
- Develop academic skills based on kaupapa Māori and Pacific principles
- Build your leadership capacity alongside other Māori and Pacific learners
- Get support for your learning difficulty
We look forward to welcoming you all to the library. If you’d like to get to know us more, follow us on Facebook and check our hours to see when you can visit.