You can start borrowing from the University of Auckland library once you have your Campus Card.
Our online and physical collections include an extensive range of books, journals, magazines, archives, television and more. You can request items to click and collect from the library using the Catalogue, and if we don’t have what you’re looking for, one of our team will track it down for you wherever it is in the world.
But there’s a lot more to the library, Te Tumu Herenga, than our books.
Let us support you to succeed at university
- Download Office 365, set up your uni wi-fi, top up your printing balance, book a PC, borrow a laptop – get tips for all these things and more within IT Essentials
- Visit Learning Essentials, your go-to online resource to develop your study skills
- Enrol in workshops delivered by our staff. Develop your academic skills by attending online or in-person:
Find your community
- Increase your confidence speaking English
- Develop academic skills based on kaupapa Māori and Pacific principles
- Build your leadership capacity alongside other Māori and Pacific learners
- Get support for your learning difficulty
If you are an overseas student, you can request book chapters and journal articles to be scanned and sent to you by completing the Overseas students request form.