Here is an overview of our current services to support your study and research.
Libraries and information commons
Our Auckland-based libraries and information commons are closed under Alert Level 4.
Sylvia Ashton-Warner Library – Tai Tokerau
From Monday 6 September 2021, Sylvia Ashton-Warner Library – Tai Tokerau, located in Whangārei, will be open for:
- Access to study spaces.
- Access to Tai Tokerau collections only.
- Search Everything, on the Library homepage, is a great place to start to access our digital collections, including eBooks, journals, databases, TV, movies, radio, digitised archives and more.
Requesting on pause
- During the Auckland Alert Level 4 campus closure period, there is no access to our physical collections. This means requesting items from the Catalogue is on pause, and no physical items can be received or processed in the Interlibrary Loan service.
Books on loan
- Hold on to any books you’ve currently got on loan.
- You can renew your books using My Library Account or Ask us for assistance.
- Library fines are waived during this time.
Online resources and workshops
- Learning essentials is a great place to start for tips to assist your study.
- Explore more:
- Support services for students with invisible learning disabilities, Māori and Pacific learners, and English language development are available online.
- Career Development and Employment Services have moved to Zoom.
Get in touch
Our friendly staff are here to help. All of our helpdesks are operating online, just Ask us.