Getting started at your library
You can start borrowing from the University of Auckland library once you have your Campus Card. You can also request books to click and collect using the Catalogue, and if we don’t have what you’re looking for, we will track it down for you wherever it is in the world.
But there’s a lot more to the library, Te Tumu Herenga, than our books.
Let us support you to succeed at University
- Enrol in Academic Skills Workshops. We offer online and in-person sessions during Summer School.
- Visit Learning Essentials, your go-to online resource to help you to develop your study skills.
- Download Office 365, set up your University wifi, top up your printing balance, book a PC, borrow a laptop – get tips for all these things and more within IT Essentials.
Find your community
- Increase your confidence in speaking and writing in English
- Develop academic skills based on kaupapa Māori and Pacific principles
- Build your leadership capacity alongside other Māori and Pacific learners
If you are an overseas student, you can request book chapters and journal articles to be scanned and sent to you by completing the Overseas students request form.
General Library construction
We have been busy turning the Ground Floor into an exciting new space for students from April. While this work is underway the Helpdesk and Short Loan are relocating to Level 1 and on Level G staff will be available at a concierge service to help with any queries that you may have. Access to other floors from Level G remains in place and Special Collections on Level G will also be operating as normal. If you are looking for quiet study space, Level 2 and upwards is available as usual.