Getting started at your library
A warm welcome to everyone who is joining us for their summer studies!
You can start borrowing from the University of Auckland library once you have your Campus Card. You can request books to click and collect, access our electronic collections, and connect to databases, using the Catalogue. If we don’t have what you’re looking for, we will track it down for you wherever it is in the world.
But there’s a lot more to the library, Te Tumu Herenga, than our collections.
Let us support you to succeed at University
- Enrol in Academic Skills Workshops. We offer online and in-person sessions during Summer School.
- Visit Learning Essentials, your go-to online resource to help you to develop your study skills.
- Download Office 365, set up your University wifi, top up your printing balance, book a PC, borrow a laptop – get tips for all these things and more within IT Essentials.
Find your community
- Increase your confidence in speaking and writing in English
- Develop academic skills based on kaupapa Māori and Pacific principles
- Build your leadership capacity alongside other Māori and Pacific learners
If you are an overseas student, you can request book chapters and journal articles to be scanned and sent to you by completing the Overseas students request form.
Get help at the Student Hubs
The Student Hubs are your physical gateway to Waipapa Taumata Rau | the University of Auckland. Our friendly staff will provide you with advice on any aspect of your studies and navigating life at University.