Getting started at your library
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Tumu Herenga! A warm welcome to everyone who is preparing to join us for their summer studies.
You can start borrowing from the University of Auckland library once you have your Campus Card. You can request books to click and collect, access our electronic collections, and connect to databases using the Catalogue. If we don’t have what you’re looking for, we will track it down for you wherever it is in the world.
But there’s a lot more to Te Tumu Herenga | Libraries and Learning Services, than our collections.
Let us support you to succeed at University
- Enrol in Academic Skills Workshops. We offer online and in-person sessions during Summer School.
- Visit Learning Essentials, your go-to online resource to help you to develop your study skills.
- Download Office 365, set up your University wifi, top up your printing balance, book a PC, borrow a laptop – get tips for all these things and more at the Student IT Hub.
Find your community
- Increase your confidence in speaking and writing in English
- Develop academic skills based on kaupapa Māori and Pacific principles
- Build your leadership capacity alongside other Māori and Pacific learners
- Get support for your learning difficulty or disability
Get help at the Student Hubs
The Student Hubs are your physical gateway to Waipapa Taumata Rau | the University of Auckland. Our friendly staff will provide you with advice on any aspect of your studies and navigating life at University.
Visit the team.
Find IT support at the Student IT hub
- Find online assistance for all of your connectivity, technology, and software solutions throughout your academic journey at the Student IT Hub.
- Visit our friendly team on Level 2 of the Kate Edger Information Commons for support with study spaces, computers, helpful IT guides, and student IT support.
- We run a series of free online and in-person IT skills and software workshops throughout the year, so book your place now.