We’ve made some changes to our lending policies that have streamlined your borrowing and access privileges.
No matter if you are an undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral candidate, academic staff member or one of our Associate Members who has taken out a borrowing membership – you all have the same borrowing privileges and loan limits now.
Your new borrowing limits
- 100 items allowed on loan
- 60 day loan period
- 5 day loan period if there is a waiting list
- Renew to a maximum loan period of 180 days
- Students and staff registered for Click and Deliver also have access to Home Delivery.
- International offshore students can continue to request chapter and article digitisations, and access electronic resources. Find out how.
For all the details, including short loan policies, see What you can borrow and for how long.
Any questions, please Ask Us.