Our career development consultants offer a range of free workshops and drop-in sessions and together with our Employer Engagement team we provide recruitment events, expos and services which are designed to help you create the future you want.
MyCDES is your own career management system where you can:
- Book appointments
- Register for events and workshops
- Build your profile
- Explore events and expos
- Find jobs and internships and follow employers
- Access Going Global which lists internships, visa requirements and site information
- Practice your interview skills through InterviewStream
- Complete online career modules and more
This free service is available to you as a student, or as a graduate for up to three years.
The workshops we provide include topics like Networking; From Nervous to Natural, Answering Interview Questions, Using LinkedIn, Finding your Career Direction, Job Search and more.
For events and career insights on Facebook, join the CDES Facebook community.
Upcoming events for you to meet employers